non working screen

• so my gps turns on properly but it seems the touch screen wont work i touch on it but nithing happens any ideas what could be wrong??? thanks alot in advance
    forgot to write the type: medion gopal x4545

• :welcome: in this forum!

That sounds bad. Switch the power on and let it absolutely go off for a while with an empty accu. Perhaps it might help. :dontknow:

• unfortunately this did not work either i left it on all night long so the battery would go dead but in the morning when switched it on nothing had changed.... thanks for your concern anyway.....

• Seems that some x4545 have reached their EOL (End Of Live) cause in another forum user had suffered quite the same experience, no more TFT-clicks and loss of GPS-Data e.g. . It's really very strange this amount of bad effects on the x4545 right now.
    Perhaps our wiki may help you -> http://www.gopal-navigator.de/wiki/Display_PNA_470 Pay attention to the last words mentioned a repair service. Prior to that I'd open the case to check whether dust or something like that may probably block the tft screen.

• i bought it like one month ago (b-wahrung of course) but still......... it is really strange!!!!!! i guess i will send it back and see what happens.......

• OK, lucky you. Although it's B-Ware you're within the warranty! I suggest to make a copy from the int. memory (favourites, tours, ...) if necessary.

• Monika

Hat das Label GoPal E4x5x, E4x6x, E4x7x hinzugefügt.