medion 240 t flash

• anyone have a flashable image for the medion 240 t modell?

• No, sorry, we don't have one!

• For what you'd want to use it? There is no actual SW incl. maps available for this PNA.

• A freind of mine bought it on a yardsale, without SD card or anything on it. want to make it work somehow. tried a few things online , one who got it unlocked in win CE mode but no maps. automapa didnt work either. figured there must be something i can do with it....

For what you'd want to use it? There is no actual SW incl. maps available for this PNA.

• OK, and you're sure you need a "flashable image" i.e. you deleted the base OS, the WindowsCE on that device?

• as it is now ,after i start it i get "application not installed! plese insert Sd card and press ok to install" if i press cancel i get to a menu of setting ,navigation and mp3 player, only the mp3 player works.if i use the program i found online i can get winCE UI but if i change the card it doesnt see it. also after a hard reset its gone and back to "app not installed"

OK, and you're sure you need a "flashable image" i.e. you deleted the base OS, the WindowsCE on that device?

• Ah ok, that's quite normal and your CE (= Flash-ROM) is fully operational! :023: This PNA was designed being used with a special Navi-SW and after being started it is asking for it! :icon_mrgreen: Perhaps you can get one within the OSM-Section.

• Ah ok, that's quite normal and your CE (= Flash-ROM) is fully operational! :023: This PNA was designed being used with a special Navi-SW and after being started it is asking for it! :icon_mrgreen: Perhaps you can get one within the OSM-Section.

good news :D Navi-SW you say? i'll try and find it, thanks!

- - - - -automatisch zusammengefasst - - - - -

Ah ok, that's quite normal and your CE (= Flash-ROM) is fully operational! :023: This PNA was designed being used with a special Navi-SW and after being started it is asking for it! :icon_mrgreen: Perhaps you can get one within the OSM-Section.

good news :D Navi-SW you say? i'll try and find it, thanks!

• Try to flash with PNA 150 firmware. But USB connection will not work.

• Really? This old machine? :icon_mrgreen: Why don't you try it via SD-Card? :dontknow:

• Monika

Hat das Label [Navigator bis 5.x] hinzugefügt.