locked GoPal X4545

• Hi,

My son was messing with my GoPal X4545 device and put a code on it. after try a few times is now comes up asking for a super and we don't know what it is. it just shows UUID: 10-00-00-00-00-0B-7D-A4 please can you help to unlock it or even how to flash it or something. i have an device i cant use

Thanks in advance for your help

Brian

• Hello Brian,

you can try following:

Please make a restart of your device. In the moment, you hear the start-up tone, you can push on the letter "o" in the word "GoPAL" with a stylus, so it will be start a menu.
    When you have a memory card, where your software is on, please now remove this card. Then you can select the option "Remove all".
    At next please insert your memory card and push "Exit".
    Now your Software will be re-install.

Please note the instructions in the manual for re-install your device.

Best regards

• Hi and welcome here on board!

If you can't restart your PNA and did forget your SuperPIN you've to call the service of medion. You have to authenticate yourself with a copy of your receipt and after having payed 5,- € you'll get another SuperPIN.

• @ Nico:

Please regard, that there is no way to inactivate the security function if this functions is activated once.
    (that would reduce any security option to absurdity... :002: )
    To reinstall GoPal will end in the same security screen, where he has to put in the super pin.

Brian:
    The only way to reactivate that target is to call MEDION hotline and ask for a new super pin.

As Ralf just has written, you have to fax your receipt to Medion. The UUID is necessary to receive a new uper pin too. After you have done that, you will receive a phone number where you get a new super pin. This call will cost about 5 € per call.

After input the new super pin, please take a screen shot of your security screen as written in there. That would help a lot, if your son will mess again with the target... :002:

• Monika

Hat das Label GoPal X43xx / X45xx hinzugefügt.