• hallo meine deutch ist slecht so google translate

nadat ik software op mijn 465t heb verwijderd met cleanup geeft hij de 608 error aan. met een SD card starten wil niet en er staat niks meer op het systeem help plz

was sollte ich tun? ich konnte nicht starten keine gopal auf es und ein SD mit folder installation machtst nichts

• Servus & :welcome: hier im Forum!

Perhaps, english is better for you. Google translate, Bablefish,... do always produce silly words in a very strange context. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't know any error 608, did you perhaps mix up the code?

We miss very relevant infos, i.e. what kind of GoPal-Version do you want to setup? For the 5.5 or any higher version this video might help you -> link
    And - of course - you should update your CE ahead of the setup -> DL-Area; R15 or R22, depends on the contact bar.

• dear ralf

i wanted to install gopal 4.5 for the md96180 465T
    in my guide stand: remove all and factory reset.
    i did that without SD in(even in guide)
    when i turned on my navigation it said: please insert SD
    i inserted the SD in fat formation and the map installation on it.
    rebooted the device and he still asked for SD
    when i connect it to my pc it says error 608
    cannot start communications with the desktop computer. Remote Networking could not start due to critical error

there is no gopal on it and the roms are stock hopefully you can help me

• OK, due to 4.5 you don't have to fresh up your CE.

The error probably will show you, this structure on your SD has a failure (probably the ordners with GoPal-SW are missing). The setup won't start if anything is wrong.
    Do you have an english manual? FF is better than your action (it will erase all your internal memory) and a HR is important, too. Here are some infos, how to setup your PNA (SD-Structure) -> link

• OK, shit happens! :icon_mrgreen: