Problem with Gopal E4430

• Hello!
    I am new to this forum and i need some help with my navigator!!!
    I have bought the device 4 months ago and now when i try to start it it keeps showing me the orange screen "Medion GoPal"...i cannot click on the "o" button to access the "Factory reset" and all those options...
    Any idea on how to fix this???
    I figured that this problem is form the Windows CE Core 5.0 , but i am not quite sure!
    If the windows is the problem, then help with a tutorial of how to reinstall it and which files i need!
    Please help me because i do not want to send it to the service, cos Germany is far away from my country!

Thanks in advance!

• Hi and welcome!

Try to click just a bit around the 'o'. If this doesn't help, you've to calibrate the PNA. You can achieve this via the ControlPanel or, after having connected the PNA via USB to your PC, delete the file \config.sys and softreset the PNA. The cal. will now be forced to start.

• so easy to say....but yet it seems hard for me...i don't understand how...is there some specific software that i need?cos i have no idea!please help me!
    how to delete the config.sys while my pc doesn't detect the PNA?...and i mean that it does absolutely nothing, no unknown device, no nothing!

Please help!
    And thank you for your reply!

• Monika

Hat das Label GoPal E444x, E443x, E423x, E424x hinzugefügt.