Fremd Maps, convert und upload

• [align=justify:91c1953a5d]I got oneweek later the GoPal E4430, i do like it as many function u can have by good price, after i study it well, SOFTWARE only, i got in mind that its could be possible to add other Maps of Lands which Medion untill now didnt support them, Such as ((CHINA)), as i am working there and no navi with english map untill now, and the local are always with chinese letter input, GOPAL with shell.dll i did it to read and show chinese language/ letters, the problem now, i had found english maps of Shanghai, but they are as IMG format, any one can share his head to tell if there are way to convert IMP to PSF format... or any one had convert this before... i need to search and ask sofar the Medion and GOPal didnt have in mind to make software international, not only to europe however, i did found the most source of .dll files of the Navi chinese languages code [/align:91c1953a5d]

• Well Sascha, no one do it until now, but it is easy to use device what u did paid money for, to support your wish & like, i think u agree, now i had switched the Medion Navi, to be more like PDA function this is first step now, so i can put other source of maps and software as well it had extrenal SD, so will be like Hard Disk had allot of programm and software... what do you think ... i need who help with and share...

• Well, the word dont, cant, i do like to hear always,, soon will give u result on ur answer, open code res. as GoPal not belong to Germany or any EU 100%... here the point.

• Monika

Hat das Label [GoPal 4.x] hinzugefügt.