Have I killed my PNA 465T?

• I hoping some kind soul can help me recover things after I formatted the FD. Don't ask me why as I'm kicking myself for it.

When I turn the unit on now I get the red welcome screen, it sings it's tune and then asks me to 'please insert the memory card'. I was given this a year ago by an old flat mate and I don't have any of the original tools. I have found GoPal v6 online and have put the files (god knows if they're the right ones) on an 8gb SD card but it's not doing the trick.

Can anyone help?

• Hi and welcome in this forum!

When I turn the unit on now I get the red welcome screen, it sings it's tune and then asks me to 'please insert the memory card'. I was given this a year ago by an old flat mate and I don't have any of the original tools.

Well, but that's exactly what you need now to solve this problem. The system is corrupt or missing some files so it wants to start the setup routine.

Zitat

I have found GoPal v6 online and have put the files (god knows if they're the right ones) on an 8gb SD card but it's not doing the trick.

- Online via the GoPal-Assistant or in a shop? Otherwise I'm afraid it's not a legal version. If your PNA is still in a good condition GoPal v6 would be a good choice.
    - it accepts only 'normal' SD cards (not SDHC or higher!) usually up to 2GB. In some cases 4GB will be allright -> http://www.gopal-navigator.de/…t_diesem_PNA_verwenden.3F (