MD 96250, Model No: MDPNA 470T

• After formating FlashRom (blue Menu) I try to install 2 files - winceimg.bin (13.983 KB) and inceimg.CKS (1 KB), but when my navi read them 100% I got a message "Size Error ... Any key to continue". I tried to format Flash again (that works properly) and then "0 = FlashRom Upgrade" and "2=WinCE by SD/MMC" .... the same problem - messages are: "Waitng!!" then "MountDisk SUCCESS!", "Open CEImage ...", "Read progress: xx%" and at last "Size error." "Any key to continue"!!!!!!!!!!???? When I look in Win XP my SD memory card has "FAT" format.

Navi was purchased in Austria - Hofer about 2 weeks ago and worked perfectly untill I tried to upgrade SW from AE 3.0 to PE 3.0; probably with wrong moves. I saw that version PE is much better ....

If somebody has any idea how to make it "live again" (this Saturday I go
    to holidays) I will be very grateful.

Thank’s in advance.

• What size does your SD-Card have? It seems to me that your Reader prob. is a very old one and incompatible in using larger (> 1 GB) cards.

Try to use a smaller card.

• Hello Gost,

Ralf25 is right. You may try another storage card. That would be the easiest way :)
    If you have no other card by hand you can try the following (step by step)

1. format the card once more with your or another card reader.
    (with WinXP choose FAT)
    2. copy the winceimg.bin flashfile to the storage card.
    3. when the bin file is on the SD you may copy the CKS file in the root, too.
    4. try again to flash.

If the Issue remains - post it.
    If your problem is solved: post it, too ;)

My english is a bit rusty these days- not enough practice.
    Sorry for that.

Euer GoPal-Freak

Hier geht es zum GoPal-WiKi

**** Bitte keine Supportanfragen per PN, nur über's Forum! ****
    ******** Dann haben auch alle anderen was davon :)) ********

• Hello,

:top

I bought a new 1Gb SD memory card (as suggested) and copy 2 files to it. I do again the same procedure as before (with my 2Gb memory card), but now installation was not interupted by error - so my navi works again excellent.

Thank You very much for Your efforts to solve my prolem (special thank's to Webmaster).

Kind regards,
    Igor

:top

• Monika

Hat das Label GoPal E4110, P4210, P4410 hinzugefügt.